Hi Tulameen Lovers, and potential guests!
Below is a quick description of some of the amenities that the town of tulameen has to offer.
Tulameen is a quaint recreational cabin town half an hour outside of PrincetonBC that is perfect for family vacations. Amenities that the town has to offer are, biking and hiking trails, fishing, swimming, outdoor hockey rink, volleyball and basketball courts, golfing in Princeton, Gold panning, ATV riding/tours, horseback riding tours, horseshoe pits, community center, library, museum, baseball field, playground, go karts and much more listed below. For more info and pics of what Tulameen has to offer check out this link http://www.tulameenbc.com/about.html
Local Services and Amenities
• The Trading Post, email, 250-295-6478, is located one block away and offers the following: Grocery & Liquor sales, clothing, camping supplies, restaurant, post office, fuel & oil, compressed air, bottle return, VHS rentals, fishing gear sales, lotto, hunting & fishing licenses and boat rentals.
• The Otter Sleep Inn, 1-866-467-0202, 250-295-7530, is located one block away and offers accommodations, showers and laundry for additional guests.
• Tulameen Adventures, http://www.tulameentours.com, 250-295-6681, providing ATV and snowmobile tours, day hikes and cyclist shuttle service. Tulameen Adventures is located 5 minutes from town.
• Reichert Sales & Service Ltd., 250-295-6489 is the local Ski-Doo Dealer that offers sales service parts and accessories for Ski-Doo snowmobiles.
• Established in 1911 the Historic Coalmont Hotel/Pub: 250-295-6066, email, is located approx. 15 minutes from Tulameen.
• http://www.tulameenbc.com Is a wealth of knowledge for the area, I Highly recommend browsing through this site prior to arriving in Tulameen.
Otter Lake RV Park, email, 250-295-3305. Located one block from beach and offers canoe, kayaks and paddleboat rentals. Great concession stand with home cooked meals.
Things to do in Tulameen and surrounding areas:
• Water skiing
• Rope swing
• Golfing in Princeton
• Gold panning
• Mountain biking
• Volleyball and basketball courts
• Motorcycling riding
• ATV riding/tours
• Horseback riding tours
• Snow mobiling
• Cross-country skiing
• Ice skating and hockey in outdoor skating rink with lights
Board games, cards and cribbage provided